Official Forum for FES in HUST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you avoid getting lost in HUST?

+4
John19
May146
Kike
Admin
8 posters

Go down

How did you avoid getting lost in HUST?  Empty How did you avoid getting lost in HUST?

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:11 pm

As you know, HUST is the largest university in Hanoi, with a diversity of school and department and lack of direction. As a result, it is very easy to get lost in your first visit. Let's share your experience with friends!!!

Admin
Admin

https://fes-hust.forumvi.com

Back to top Go down

How did you avoid getting lost in HUST?  Empty Re: How did you avoid getting lost in HUST?

Post by Kike Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:14 pm

I see that there are some direction for us to follow, for example each building has been written the name on it, we can look at these name to locate.

Kike

Back to top Go down

How did you avoid getting lost in HUST?  Empty Re: How did you avoid getting lost in HUST?

Post by May146 Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:24 pm

There is a specific map of HUST which has been published in university website. You can easily find any building with it.

May146

Back to top Go down

Post by John19 Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:47 pm

I've lost in the campus for nearly 30 mins Sad and now I still find it hard to locate some faculty in this university

John19

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:49 pm

I even do not know exactly all the building in my university even I'm 4th year student.Laughing Don't worry.

Admin
Admin

https://fes-hust.forumvi.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heaven89 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:00 am

You can ask Vietnamese students as well, they're very friendly and willing to help you... but sometimes they don't know where this place is even they're HUSTers hahaa

Heaven89

Back to top Go down

Post by candy_12 Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:26 am

Very useful advice Very Happy Very Happy

candy_12

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy98 Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:54 am

I'm familiar with university now haha

Jimmy98

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver167 Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:04 am

Can u guys explain more about the map?? Please inbox me Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Oliver167

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down